- General cleaning within the stadium and offices
- Operational Event Day Duties
- Ensure that all health and safety issues are attended to - Conferencing and banqueting operational duties: o Setting up tables for events
Requirements for the position:
- Grade 12 or similar qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ retail or hospitality cleaning experience.
- Good written and verbal communication and co-ordination skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Conscientious, results driven and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise and work with minimum supervision - Ability to work outside of normal working hours.
The position is ideally suited to a candidate who is a self-starter, outcome and results driven, has an optimistic and positive approach and is adept at working in a changing environment.
Consideration will be given to the employment equity objectives of WPCA.
We invite candidates who believe they meet the above requirements to apply in writing to the Company Secretary, Ameena Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 14th September 2018.
By applying applicants acknowledge that they give permission to WPCA to perform reference and other checks as may be deemed necessary.
Should you have not heard from us within 20 working days of the closing date, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Chief Executive Officer