The core functions of the successful candidate will be to:
- Provide a professional and friendly service to customers
- co-ordinate all front desk activities including answer the switchboard
- attending to visitors to the office, customers, vendors and members of the public
- deal efficiently with complaints and have a solid customer service approach
- 1-3 years’ experience as front desk receptionist or office administrator.
- Some administration experience essential
- Well-groomed and well presented
- Neat and tidy
- Good telephonic manner
- Team player
- Good command of English
- Must be computer literate with MS Office Suite (essential)
- Ability to work under pressure
Remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience for this position will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
The position is ideally suited to a candidate who is a self-starter, outcome and results driven, has an optimistic and positive approach and is adept at working in a changing environment.
Consideration will be given to the employment equity objectives of WPCA.
Suitable qualified applicants should e-mail their CV and two (2) contactable references to the company secretary firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than close of business on Friday, 14 September 2018.
By applying applicants acknowledge that they give permission to WPCA to perform reference and other checks as may be deemed necessary. Note only successful applicants will be contacted.
WPCA reserves the right to fill this position at its own discretion.
Chief Executive Officer