This Annual ceremony focused on celebrating the success of amateur cricket from grassroots level to First Class Provincial level was held at the Western Province Cricket Club (WPCC).
WP First Class Provincial bowler, Dane Patterson received the WPCA First Class Player of the Year award for his outstanding performance with the ball in the 2013/14 season.
Coca-Cola Khaya Majola Cricket Week player of the Tournament, Clyde Fortuin added another accolade to his cabinet, this time it was the WPCA Youth Cricketer of the Year Award. He’s also earned himself a franchise contract with the Nashua Mobile Cape Cobras for the forthcoming 2014/15 season.
Tygerberg Cricket Club became the seventeenth club to win WPCA’s most prestigious Club of the Year Award. The first club to win this award is Wynberg CC in the 1997/8 cricket season.
On the evening, eight members (Burt Erikson,Carol Van Vuuren, Toufiek Crombie, Brian Roodt, Dave Martin, Harol Arenz, Knox Ngwevela and Ian Saunders) were honoured with the Special Presidential Award in appreciation of their dedication, commitment and services to the game of cricket.
Faiek Davids who in his second season as head coach of the WP First Class Provincial team was named WPCA Coach of the Year after his team won the Cricket South Africa (CSA) Provincial Three Day Challenge.
- KFC Mini Cricket Convener of the Year : Queeny Classen
- WPCA Blind Cricketer of the Year : Asher Hatting
- WPCA Deaf Cricketer of the Year : Shane Ganger
- WPCA Most Sporting Team : Atlantis CC
- WPCA Best Fielding Team : Western Province Cricket Club (WPCC)
- WPCA Umpire of the Year : Abdoellah Steenkamp
- WPCA Women’s Cricketer : Bernadine Buizedenhoudt