- Sport and Recreation SA as well as the Department of Education have provided guidelines for Code Committees to be implemented by the end of 2012.
- Since we already have most structures in place as required by the School Sport document, there are still structures that need to be initiated and implemented, the most significant being the formation of District structures.
- The document and proposed changes will impact on our constitution and thus this requires the necessary processes and timeframes to ensure these amendments are ciculated and inserted before an AGM takes place where they will be accepted.
- All nominations received thus far will be held until such time that a final date for the AGM is finalised.
- All other processes and procedures with respect to the Youth Cricket and present WP Youth Executive Committee will remian in place until the AGM.
If any further information and/or clarity is required please do not hesitate to contact the WPCA General Manager Nabeal Dien on +27 21 657 2035 , email@example.com