The team coached by Russel Sissing will play three 50-over format games and two 20-over format games.
WPCA General Manager, Nabeal Dien said, “Russel did a very good job preparing the team for this tournament. It is now up to the player implement what they have been practising during the lasta few weeks and we are confident that they will return with positive results. We wish Russel and the team for this tournament and most importantly they must enjoy it.”
Xolile Baka, Riaz Sader, Zubayr Hamza (Capt), Simphiwe Yiba, Jason Smith, Nhlakanipho Madwe, Emmanuel Seberame, Clyde Fortuin (v/c & w/k), Hayes Van Der Berg, Jason Smith, Brian Shusu & Thando Mdodana, Russel Sissing (Coach)
- WP vs EP (Military Sport Club) - 15 September 2015 (50 Over Forma)
- SWD vs WP (Recreation Ground) -16 September 2015 (50 Over Format)
- WP vs Border (Recreation Ground) - 17 September 2015 (50 Over Format)
- WP vs Border Fort Hare Academy (Bridgton) - 18 September 2015 (20 Over Format)
- WP vs Boland (Bridgton) - 18 September 2014 (20 Over Format)